- Responsible for the development, implementation, management, and performance of sourcing strategies to meet business goals and objectives;
- Manages the assessment, selection and development of strategic suppliers to meet commodity cost and performance goals; manages supplier relationships, performing root cause analysis and resolutions, developing and monitoring supplier improvement plans;
- Establishes a strong network and fosters collaboration with customers, suppliers, key stakeholders and team;
- Researches and benchmarks current commodity market conditions/trends, developing technologies, supply chain capacity/capability, product knowledge, customer requirements and supply/demand challenges;
- Responsible for the procurement of contracts including the management of cost, schedule and performance parameters. Developing contract specifications, work statements, and terms & conditions;
- Develops bid packages, conducts bidders’ conferences, analyses and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and manages resulting subcontracts;
- Maintains vendor performance database and report metrics to management.
Desired experience & skills:
- Proven excellent procurement skills, 5+ years of experience in procurement organizations or a related role;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software is a plus (Power BI, Qlik Sense);
- Business/Engineering/Supply Chain degree; postgraduate degrees may also be beneficial;
- Strong analytical, data gathering and problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects;
- Commercial awareness and numerical skills; excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in English and good business acumen. A third European language would be an advantage.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com . Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.