S/he sets-up the strategy and objectives for developing the new digital future of the company and sustain its transformation towards it, through new and existing software solutions developed or implemented by the IT organization.
Her/his responsibility perimeter covers all business support systems, including, but not limited to: Billing, Customer Relationship Management, Online and customer facing applications, Business support solutions, Sales automations, Call Center automations, ERP, Business Intelligence.
The job holder will:
- Act as a strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team (local and group);
- Assess the IT company structure in respect of operational and strategic goals;
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization;
- Identify, acquire, implement and manage business processes and systems to provide critical operational information about IT, evaluate performance and make suggestions for increasing working efficiency and performance;
- Communicate, engage and interact with Board of Directors, CEO and Executive Leadership Team;
- Create and establish yearly objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion;
- Serve as a key member of executive leadership team and round table discussion panel;
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models;
- Interact with and bring department into line with Board of Directors’ plans, initiatives and recommendations;
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
Desired experience & skills:
- Outstanding experience in IT management in multi-disciplinary and complex environment, including business support, billing, CRM, sales solutions, ERP, software solutions development. Knowledge of telecom business model.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate, lead and inspire the team;
- Excellent relationship management with the team, stakeholders and external parties; capability to work fully in multicultural and international environment;
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills; ability to be strategic, creative and to maintain focus under pressure;
- Has uncompromised ethics, integrity and discretion with company and client information.
- Bachelor of Science, MBA nice to have.
- Fluent in English.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobul ți se potrivește?
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Vom contacta doar candidații eligibili. Toate aplicațiile vor fi tratate în deplină confidențialitate.
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.