- The major functions will be to conclude / perform for the clients of the company: statutory accounting, management reporting, accounting consultancy and reviews, extra juridical accounting reports and accounting manuals procedures drafting/update and review;
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis;
- Responsible for the preparation of accurate financial reports and supporting schedules, in due time and considering risks prior to the deadline where work is falling behind schedule;
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the team; work with the team to ensure that every team member is able to manage their workload and meet the targets as set down; supervising staff;
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls, junior/senior consultants timesheet review;
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems, including highlighting to management potential issues affecting expenses, balances or cash flow, monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Providing and interpreting financial information; keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out; developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations;
Desired experience & skills:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance; strong understanding of accounting theory;
- 5+ years accounting/finance experience in professional services;
- Microsoft Office applications (with focus on Excel)
- Proficiency in written English.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com . Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.
"*" indicates required fields