- Preparing and validating the team members reports on statutory accounting, management reporting, accounting consultancy, accounting reviews for clients of the company;
- Accounting advisory, when needed;
- Responsible for the preparation of accurate financial reports and supporting schedules, as required
- Highlighting to management potential issues affecting expenses, balances, or cash flow; monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Managing and optimizing the team’s workflow and utilization to ensure the allocation, completion, and timely delivery of accounting work to a high standard and quality; ensuring the team achieves their KPIs, identifying performance gaps and supporting the team to address these.
- Pro-active management and monitoring of performance and address early concerns coaching and escalating where required; supporting, advising, and monitoring team members in the completion and delivery of a range of accounting tasks and undertaking detailed reviews of their work;
- Providing and interpreting financial information; conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities; keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems; liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations.
Desired experience & skills:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance; strong understanding of accounting theory; 7+ years accounting/finance experience;
- Proficiency Microsoft Office applications; advanced English communication skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines; highly detail oriented; good communication across all levels of business;
- Ability to work collaboratively to maximize performance, problem solving and results.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com . Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.
"*" indicates required fields