- Implementing a blended learning process through a consultative approach of assessing needs, planning and rolling-out learning solutions that support company’s goals and strategic objectives;
- Ensuring that the objectives of the training are met;
- Promoting relevant learning offerings, conceived internally, within the Group or delivered by third parties/providers;
- Managing the relationship with external training providers;
- Managing the online training platform (e-learning) and ensuring access to mandatory and relevant trainings;
- Performing administrative and reporting duties related to the Learning activity, gathers and analyses relevant data (KPI’s, SLAs).
Desired experience & skills:
- A first successful experience in an HR department, preferably in a similar role or with previous exposure to administrative processes;
- Structured mind with focus on results;
- Confident Excel user;
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.
"*" indicates required fields