- Coordinates on a daily basis the relationship with the company’s clients;
- Performs the reporting activity, according to the specific reports assigned;
- Ensures the fulfillment of the monthly sales target, to achieve the annual objective, set by the company;
- Maintains a very good relationship with the purchasing department on customer’s side;
- Executes customers’ orders in accordance with the contractual agreement (production, deliveries);
- Controls the stock, receivables, returnable packages balance;
- Manages the company’s image, both inside and outside;
- Maintains fruitful business relations with the company’s clients, according to the company’s policies.
Desired experience & skills:
- University degree (Economy or Trade is preferred);
- Experience on similar position in an international environment will be a plus; SAP experience is welcomed;
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel;
- English – Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate level; communicative level will be an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to bind good relationships with clients;
- Good analytical and conceptual skills;
- Team player with good problem-solving skills;
- Organizational skills and the ability to set priorities correctly;
- The ability to adapt to new situations.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.
"*" indicates required fields