- Operate in accordance with recognized and externally audited standards;
- Establish Quality Assurance (QA) compliance objectives and ensure the attainment of set targets; Collaborate with the sales department to define service standards for customers or clients;
- Evaluate the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, comparing them with customer requirements;
- Reach agreements on standards and establish well-defined quality methods for staff to implement;
- Establish and maintain control measures and documentation procedures, while defining quality processes in collaboration with operational staff; analyze gathered data, formulate action plans, and provide comprehensive reporting;
- Coordinate with the finance department regarding quality-related budget requirements and control;
- Ensure that tests and procedures are comprehensively understood, executed, and assessed, with investigations into product modifications when necessary;
- Supervise, lead and develop the quality team;
- Internal audits and coordinate external certification audits on an annual basis.
Desired experience & skills:
- Technical bachelor’s degree;
- Proven experience in maintaining quality and food safety programs within a manufacturing environment, while leading a solid and skilled team;
- Exposure to required audits and proven implementation of quality programs;
- ISO, HACCP, GMPs certifications required and knowledge of BRC principles;
- Ability to perform root cause analysis, determine preventive and corrective actions and provide necessary steps for follow through;
- Self-Motivated, detailed oriented with the ability to work in a fast and ever-changing environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create professional and technical reports and presentations in a timely manner and clearly communicate to all levels of personnel.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.
"*" indicates required fields