- Process month-end closing in a timely manner;
- Prepare the annual budget and the reforecast sessions and track its/their realization;
- Monitor the commercial and financial performance through local and group indicators;
- Analyze and reconciliate the differences between the budgeted performance and the actual one, proactively proposing corrective actions;
- Control, together with the involved departments, the pricing process/control costs, ensure the application of the purchasing procedure;
- Participate in projects to optimize and automate business management control processes;
- Prepare regulatory reports on large exposures, statistical assets and liabilities for BNR;
- Participate in treasury task (outstanding forecasts prior to refinancing).
- Experience of minimum 3 years in a similar role, preferably financial profile in a multinational company;
- University degree (Economics);
- Excellent command of MS Office 365 / Advanced Excel level etc.;
- Rigorous and attentive to details;
- Efficient management of deadlines;
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills;
- Ability to communicate optimally and to present in a synthetic manner;
- Fluent in English.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.
"*" indicates required fields