- Maintain the general ledger accounts by monitoring journal entry preparation, preparing monthly accruals and entries and reconciling accounts monthly; review invoices to ensure accuracy, validity, and appropriate approvals
- Maintain control over accounting transactions;
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information; reconciles petty cash balances monthly; assist in preparation of summary payment reports and other reports that may be required from time to time by management;
- Assist with tax filling and other mandatory fillings;
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses, and input data into the finance system;
- Maintain a wide variety of financial and accounting information, files, and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guideline.
Desired experience & skills:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance; strong understanding of accounting theory;
- 1+ years accounting/finance experience;
- Microsoft Office applications and medium English communication skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines; highly detail oriented;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, managers and third parties.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com . Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.
"*" indicates required fields