- Manages end to end recruitment and selection processes, work closely with hiring managers and create a good experience for candidates along the process.
- Identifies, together with hiring managers, the recruitment needs and provide them consultancy over the whole recruitment and selection process, as well over internal mobility opportunities;
- Attracts candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, direct search and through referrals;
- Screens candidates, interview them by phone and face to face and recommends the most suitable ones to the hiring managers;
- Manages interviews and tests and creates a shortlist based upon an assessment;
- Provides advice to both hiring managers and candidates on salary levels, training needs, career opportunities;
- Negotiate salary rates and finalizing arrangements between managers and candidates.
Desired experience & skills:
- At least 1 year of experience in managing end to end recruitment and selection processes; as an advantage, experience in recruiting various IT roles;
- Preferable to have a university degree in Psychology, Sociology or Human Resources;
- Proficient English;
- Good communication skills and ability to create easily a qualitative networking;
- Good project management and time management skills;
- Adaptability to change in order to deliver results in an efficient manner; solution-oriented;
- Creative, enthusiastic, and details-oriented person.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com . Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.
"*" indicates required fields