- Establish yourself as the expert on all HR matters, advising, coaching and guiding the local leadership team ensuring that values are understood and adopted;
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the local HR team;
- Understand business needs and the possible people implications, appreciate the big picture and the impact of decisions across company;
- Support Group initiatives, processes and tools, provide input and feedback and ultimately drive delivery & adoption within Country;
- Define local HR polices, implementation of Group & local policies and communication of changes as appropriate;
- Ensure compliance with local employment legislation, governance and regulatory reporting;
- Identify and develop the right capabilities and competences for future business needs;
- HRIS: leading Workday project implementation.
Desired experience & skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR BP/HRM role, preferably in manufacturing, retail or construction sector;
- Proven expertise in C&B, Budgeting, Employee relations, Talent management/Recruitment, Performance Management; good knowledge of Romanian Labor Law;
- Excellent Leadership, Negotiation, Change Management skills. Ability to engage, inspire, influence people;
- Good at developing strong partnerships with function leaders;
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people;
- Confident PC, HRIS user. Experience in Workday implementation would be an advantage;
- Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.