- Design the right activation mechanics by channel using customer and shopper insights;
- Develop effective and impactful brand visibility materials by channel;
- Prepare campaign briefs to develop Customer & Shopper activities for the assigned channel, articulating identified opportunities to generate improved sales and specify desired outcomes;
- Ensures all agreed brand initiatives from the trade calendar are implemented in time and in full;
- Responsible for BTL brand-related budget for the assigned channel and activations;
- Drives the evaluation of the assigned activations for the Must Win Battle assessment phase;
- Strong contributor to the Annual Commercial Calendar development for the assigned channel that delivers on brand objectives and channels must-win battles;
- Capture customer and channel opportunities by integrating field force and customer input on the annual plans;
- Allocate and manage budgets & resources, including external suppliers, ensuring on-time, efficient and effective deployment of assets/POSM to deliver excellent execution at POS;
- Keeps track of all expenses on brands within channel budget.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any business-related field;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Commercial functions (Sales /Marketing/ Trade Marketing);
- Creative mind, able to think outside the box; project management experience;
- English language – fluent.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only eligible candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in complete confidentiality.
Trimite-ne CV-ul tău
Ne angajăm să respectăm dreptul dumneavoastră la protecția datelor cu caracter personal, în conformitate cu toate legile și reglementările aplicabile, inclusiv Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor (UE) 2016/679 (denumit și GDPR). Vă rugăm să consultați Politica noastră de confidențialitate înainte de a aplica la această oportunitate de angajare.
"*" indicates required fields